Tuesday, September 25, 2012

the comment: Weight Loss Journey on Weight Watchers: Week 16 17 Bikini Challenge Clothes Body Shots Update reviews online reviews

Weight Loss Journey on Keen Women's Winthrop WP WaterThese boots are really cute, fit good, AND are practical My only negative comment is that the heal is wide and it took me awhile to get used to that, but with thick socks or jeans tucked in they fit better. They are true to size for Keen's. Totally worth the money.

I ordered five different colors of the Athens Thong Sandals. I ordered on a Wednesday and received all of the crocs on Friday of the same week. Athens crocs are like wearing house slippers.
the comment: Weight Loss Journey on Weight Watchers: Week 16  17 Bikini Challenge  Clothes Body Shots Update reviews online reviews
Weight Loss Journey on The suit was a great value for the price. We ended up ordering a second because the first was way too big (I used the largest measurement).

No comments:

Post a Comment