Friday, September 28, 2012

Animal Crossing Shoe Shine Guide remark

Animal Crossing Shoe Shine I've been looking for rain boots for a long time and finally settled on these. They are comfortable, true to size, and relatively lightweight. The boots also fit snugly and warmly and I've worn them outside in light snow. I bought the wheat colored ones and got tons of compliments. Would definitely recommend.

I have to give these boots 3 stars because they're a good gauge of leather and are made durable,they're very comfortable and are good looking;now the negatives,first they're made in communist slave labor China and I think a brand like Justin is gonna crap out at the table if they keep this up because the western look is out and the days of The Urban Cowboy are long since gone after all we're in an age of Obama care and anti working man/anti establishment,it's sentiment is running rapid through our systems and being country/western isn't gangsta and cool so the people wearing this sort of attire are the people who actually use the merchandise and not just for the look,rodeo members,cattlemen,farmers,general workers "heavy equipment operators/semi truck drivers/crane operators etc.etc.That all being said makes a person ponder the thought that if we can't even make leather boots at a fair and competitive price so's to not have to support China in every aspect of our lives we're in a horribly nightmarish state so bad that we may never see the strength of the mighty U.S.A. ever again.I hate to give these boots an honest 3 stars because they're sadly so very good,if they were made in the U.S. I'd have given them 5 stars.
Animal Crossing Shoe Shine Guide remark
Animal Crossing Shoe Shine Saucony Men's Had these since August 07. I have around 250-300 miles on them and they are holding up pretty well. They are very comfortable with a massive toe-box. I use them on road/sidewalk and the tread wear is unbelievable. These were my first pair of real running shoes. I just got a new pair of shoes and got Brooks glycerin 5's, we will see which is better. I had to use inserts for extra support in these, is the only reason I gave them 4 out of 5. Other than that they were a great shoe...Going to run a half marathon in April, at the very least the addition of a second pair of shoes will help me keep the mileage down on these enough to use for that race.

No comments:

Post a Comment