Thursday, September 27, 2012

Maroon 5 Payphone PARODY: Game of Thrones! Key Of Awesome #59 online reviews

Maroon 5 Payphone PARODY: I bought this bra based on the reviews. Seriously- there must be such different body shapes! I thought this bra was ok at best. Granted it is very comfortable, but I am a 36DD and this is Not supportive. So larger busted ladies may want to look elsewhere. It also gives the uni boob look. I dont mind that too much, while working out- but if I have to wear it on the way home from the gym and do some errands forget it..

I bought this for my son (3 year old). The sneakers look nice and are comfortable. Lights are great too! However, be familar with Sketchers as a brand when you buy it as it is their typical product: a bit heavy and the sole adds almost 1" of hight (my son is already too tall). Nevertheless, I like it and therefore 4 stars!
Maroon 5 Payphone PARODY: Game of Thrones! Key Of Awesome #59 online reviews
Maroon 5 Payphone PARODY: I really like the quality of these boots, they are very comfortable and for a 3 inch heel I feel like I am wearing flats. The suede on these boots is heavy but very soft, they have a very expensive feel and look to them. I can see how these boots may be difficult to wear over the knee area where it could be snug for some people but I found the circumferance measurment in the description pretty accurate for me and they fit like glove. They are casual because of the heel but you can dress them up because of the suede. Overall these boots rock, and for the quality these boots are a steal.

No comments:

Post a Comment