Thursday, October 4, 2012

the reviews: Nate Nearhood State Tournament Highlights reviews

Nate Nearhood State I am more of a percion guy but like to do my fare share of wall runs and tic-tacs and cats etc. so these are great shoes. the only bad thing about them is they can get very dirty very quickly. the holes prvide GREAT cushion. (reviewed by S. Demers son)

Was looking for a Boat Shoe that looked good, was lightweight and durable. For years I bought from another company because I have a very wide foot and my size was hard to find. My "old reliable" company became not so reliable and did not produce my shoe anymore. I went on a search and came up with the Sebago Knockabout... Just what I was looking for. Light, very comfortable and it looks good. I highly recommend this shoe. And it is getting so that it is just easier to order just about everything from simply because they have it.
the reviews: Nate Nearhood State Tournament Highlights reviews
Nate Nearhood State The slippers are very comfortable and sized just right. I usually prefer a wedge heel but this time I went for the style and fit. They are narrow, not wide at the toe, but still look fashionable and yet dont pinch my toes.Its a very comfortable fit.

No comments:

Post a Comment